Upcycled Seatbelt Ju Bucket Handbag Backpack
- The Ju Bucket bag can be worn four different ways: as an over the shoulder bag, on the arm handbag, a cross-body bag and lastly a backpack.
- One large zipper compartment.
- One small zipper compartment.
- One open pocket.
- Made in Brazil.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Ju Bucket is made from decommissioned seatbelts destined for landfill.
- It was cleansed and reduced using natural dying process to give back its sparkle.
- This process supports Aurora & Lolo and its vendors’ efforts to deliver eco-friendly and sustainable products by repurposing unused materials to create beautiful fashion accessories.
- Your purchase of the Ju Bucket handbag generates the donation of 8 meals to people in need in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- Handmade by incredible Brazilian artisans, part of an ever-growing prosperity community.
- This is the feel-good purchase that is kind to people, animals, and the planet
COMPOSITION AND CARE
39 ft of decommissioned seatbelt; 10 plastic bottles; and 21 oz of fabric off-cuts. Wet cloth and soap.
L: 16 in x H: 12 in x W: 7 in
Small detachable shoulder strap drop: 7 in
Detachable large shoulder / backpack strap length: 21 1/2 in - 78 3/4 in