Upcycled Red Fran Bumbag Belt Bag
- Versatile and practical, the Fran Bumbag can be worn as a crossbody or belt bag.
- Made out of recycled plastic bottles, fabric offcuts and decommissioned seatbelts that had been destined for landfill.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- This is one of the products supporting Aurora & Lolo and its vendors’ efforts to deliver eco-friendly and sustainable products by repurposing unused materials to create beautiful fashion accessories.
- Your purchase of the Fran bag generates the donation of 4 meals to people in need in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- Handmade by incredible Brazilian artisans, part of an ever-growing prosperity community.
- This is the feel-good purchase that is kind to people, animals, and the planet.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
6.5 ft of decommissioned seatbelt, 2 recycled plastic bottles, 7 oz of fabric off-cuts. Spot clean with damp cloth.
H: 6.25" x L: 9.5"
Detachable Strap Length: 20 - 39.5"