Upcycled Lulu Seatbelt Crossbody Handbag Blue
- The Lulu handbag has a multi color cotton handle and can also be worn as a crossbody bag with the detachable strap.
- Sustainable bag made from decommissioned seatbelts, plastic water bottles and fabric off cuts.
- Inside zipper pocket.
- Flap closure with a magnetic snap.
- Made by artisans in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Super eco-product: made from decommissioned seatbelts destined for landfill.
- Natural dying process gives back the seatbelts sparkle.
- This process supports Aurora & Lolo and its vendors’ efforts to deliver eco-friendly and sustainable products by repurposing unused materials to create beautiful fashion accessories.
- Your purchase of the Lulu handbag generates the donation of 4 meals to people in need in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- Handmade by incredible Brazilian artisans, part of an ever-growing prosperity community.
- This is the feel-good purchase that is kind to people, animals, and the planet.
Click here for more details.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
5 ft of decommissioned seatbelt; 3 plastic bottles; 5.5 oz of fabric off-cuts. Spot clean with a wet cloth.
L: 7.5 in; H: 7 in; W 3 in
Handle drop: 6 in
Detachable strap length: 22 in