Upcycled Seatbelt Bom Bom Clutch Bag Blue
- The Bom Bom sustainable clutch bag can be worn many different ways: switch from being an evening clutch purse to easy-going shoulder-bag, to an blue cross-body bag or hands-free bum bag in a flash.
- Versatile sustainable clutch bag made from decommissioned seatbelt destined for landfill.
- Zipper and slip pockets for your phone, lipstick and any other loose items.
- Flap closure with a magnetic snap.
- Made by artisans in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Super eco-product: made from decommissioned seatbelts destined for landfill.
- It was cleansed and reduced using natural dying process to give back its sparkle.
- This process supports Aurora & Lolo and its vendors’ efforts to deliver eco-friendly and sustainable products by repurposing unused materials to create beautiful fashion accessories.
- Your purchase of the Bom Bom clutch bag generates the donation of 8 meals to people in need in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- Handmade by incredible Brazilian artisans, part of an ever-growing prosperity community.
- This is the feel-good purchase that is kind to people, animals, and the planet.
Click here for more details.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
19.7' of decommissioned seatbelt; 3 plastic bottles; 11 oz of fabric off-cuts. Wet cloth and soap.
L: 13 in
H: 9.5 in
Detachable strap length: 20 - 39.5 in
NOTE: this is a sale item. Sale items are non-returnable/non-refundable.